1.BIDEN HAS WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT FOR TOO LONG
1.1.Biden, who at 78 will be the oldest person ever sworn in as US president.
1.2.With nearly half a century in Washington behind him, Joe Biden has waited a long time for this moment.
1.3.But when he places his hand on a Bible,…
(Part-1 was posted on 16.01.2021, Saturday)
FIREBRAND K. SURENDRAN (KS), 49, CAN DELIVER SOME BREAKTHROUGH RESULTS IN THE MAY 2021 KERALA ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS
1. SURENDRAN’S CREDENTIALS IN THE BJP
1.1.If the “Brand Value” of a BJP politician is measured by his grooming through its grassroots organisations right from its student wing, Surendran…
* “This is the beginning of the END of COVID”, assures Dr.Harsh Vardhan.
** PM MODI to inaugurate the EPOCHAL EVENT at 10.30 AM today
1. A total of 3,006 vaccination centres across all states and union territories will be virtually connected as Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the drive…
• As an enthusiastic observer of BJP’s fortunes in Kerala, I am glad to present this untold story to all my friends!
1.LITTLE KNOWN FACTS EVEN TO THE BJP SUPPORTERS
1.1. RSS Joint General Secretary Krishna Gopal: Kerala now is a state where 4,500 shakhas are held daily, the highest in…
*The Rubicon here happens to be the powerful non-state actors, the THAMASIC ROBOTS called the MNCs
1.In 49 B.C. on the banks of the Rubicon, Julius Caesar faced a critical choice. To remain in Gaul meant forfeiting his power to his enemies in Rome. Crossing the river into Italy would…
1.2.Republicans– —— 10
1.3.Total against Trump—231
1.4.Total for Trump——- 197
2.Senate Majority Leader Senator Mitch McConnell said he would not agree to use emergency powers to bring the Senate back into session for a trial before Jan. 19.
3.Impeachment by the Congress is ex-party condemnation; a mere partisan SNEERING at the President.
1. PENCE’S FERVENT APPEAL TO BOTH THE HOUSES
1.1.Pence said that he did not believe invoking the amendment to remove President Trump eight days before the end of his term was “in the best interest of our Nation or consistent with our Constitution.”
1.2.He urged Congress to focus on President-elect Joe…