1. Prompted by compulsions of survival, the livelihood politicians of the two perennially apostate States of India, Kerala and Bengal THRUST UNPATRIOTIC CONDITIONS on the Registrar General if India.
1.1. These two renegade States do no want the Registrar General to ask you where your parents were born.
1.2. The Kerala…
* This is in addition to the 15 conventional ( diesel- electric engine driven) and TWO NUCLEAR POWERED submarines we already have.
* Many of them are already under construction at the Defense Ministry owned ,–
– Mazagon Ship Building Dock Ltd, at Bombay and
– Hindustan Shipyard Ltd at Vizag
1. Commodore Jaideep Maolankar,–
1.1. does a ” SKIP JUMP” take off and
1.2. ” ARRESTED LANDING” of our INDIGINOUSLY BUILT naval version of the supersonic Light Combat Aircraft TEJAS .
2. DOING THE ‘ IMPOSSIBLE’
2.1. On land based stations, the fighter aircraft take off from and land on a runway of…
CHINA FAILS FOR THE THIRD TIME SINCE AUGUST 2019 TO GET SUPPORT AT THE UNSC TO HELP ITS SURROGATE ALLY PAKISTAN
1. When the matter was raised at yesterday’ s closed door meeting of the UNSC, at the instance of China, the members were simply not interested in it and…
“ORGANIZE OR PERISH”
1. It is a universal phenomenon born out of necessity that people sharing ,–
1.1. COMMON BELIEFS;and
1.2. FACING COMMON THREATS TO SUCH BELIEFS , spontaneously DEVELOP COMMON INTERESTS too in order to protect and preserve these shared beliefs and defeat the common threats!
2. We the SANATHANIS , now…
* Amazon .com Inc & Flipkart ( now a Walmart Group company) SERVED ANTI TRUST NOTICES
1. The Competition Commission of India, set up under the Competition Act, 2002 , acting on the complaint filed by the Delhi Vyapar Mahasangh, a group representing small and medium sized traders, has ordered…
1. YES, Section 269 SU of the Income Tax Act, 1961, introduced through the Finance Act,2019 COMES INTO EFFECT FROM 01.01.2020
2. APPLICABILITY–TO ALL COMPANIES AND BUSINESS ENTITIES WITH AN ANNUAL TURNOVER OF MORE THAN Rs. 50 Crs IN THE PREVIOUS YEAR .
3. COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
Such business has to…
The much touted ” grand show” turns out to be a damn squib, so much so that their patrons,the ” mainstream press” is SHY OF GIVING IT THE HEAD LINE SPACE!
1. The allies deny oxygen support to the Dynastic Party gasping in political ventilator!
2 . WHO ALL KEPT AWAY
1. As soon as the bench assembled for the hearing on Monday, Chief Justice of India (CJI) made it clear, “We are not hearing review petitions, we are only hearing the SEVEN QUESTIONS REFERRED TO THIS LARGER BENCH BY THE FIVE-JUDGE BENCH”.
2.There are more than 50 review petitions, which…
1. The Shiv Sena, in an editorial in its mouthpiece Saamna on Monday, said the government should give a TIGHT SLAP TO those who are talking about the country’s division by including Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) in India.
2.“The government is angry with JNU’s ‘tukde-tukde gang’ but instead of making…