PM MODI to address the nation at 4 pm on June 30, Tuesday
BHARAT RESORTS TO CYBER RETALIATION AGAINST THE DRAGON–59 CHINESE APPS FORMALLY BANNED
* The unprecedented outrage raised by the Nationalists in the SM against the Dragon in the wake of its unilateral Ladakh offensive has helped to speed up this ban decision.
1. The ban was put in place “in view of information available they are engaged in activities which are prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, security of state and public order.”
1.1. Union Home Minister Amit Shah signed off on the proposal by security agencies to block the Chinese applications(ANI)
1.2. A formal order, asking phone companies to block the applications, was issued after weeks of discussions that started much before the Ladakh border standoff with China.
2.The ban was invoked under section 69A of the Information Technology Act and the provisions of the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Blocking of Access of Information by Public) Rules 2009.
3.”The Ministry of Information Technology has received many complaints from various sources including several reports about misuse of some mobile apps available on Android and iOS platforms for stealing and surreptitiously transmitting users’ data in an unauthorized manner to servers which have locations outside India,” an official press release said.
4.”The compilation of these data, its mining and profiling by elements hostile to national security and defence of India, which ultimately impinges upon the sovereignty and integrity of India, is a matter of very deep and immediate concern which requires emergency measures,” it added.
5.The decision on the ban was taken following inputs from Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (Ministry of Home Affairs), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-IN), public representatives and citizens.
6. BHARAT’S GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!
6.1. The Nation will now ride on PM MODI’s “Atmanirbhar Bharat”, jettison the cerebral inertia, regain nationalist pride, be Vocal on Local and develop all these and more in no time!
6.2. The Govt should now shunt out e -commerce fakes like Alibaba .
6.3. We must also stop venture capital funding by China for Indian startup companies .
7. CHENNAI CUSTOMS HAS ALREADY STARTED 100% INSPECTION OF GOODS IMPORTED FROM CHINA
7.1. Economic Times reported that Chennai Customs began 100% inspection of Chinese goods–see image copied below.
8. THE BANNED APPS
1. TikTok 2. Shareit 3. Kwai 4. UC Browser 5. Baidu map 6. Shein 7. Clash of Kings 8. DU battery saver 9. Helo 10. Likee 11. YouCam makeup 12. Mi Community 13. CM Browser 14. Virus Cleaner 15. APUS Browser 16. ROMWE 17. Club Factory 18. Newsdog 19. Beutry Plus 20. WeChat 21. UC News 22. QQ Mail 23. Weibo 24. Xender 25. QQ Music 26. QQ Newsfeed 27. Bigo Live 28. SelfieCity 29. Mail Master 30. Parallel Space 31. Mi Video Call – Xiaomi 32. WeSync 33. ES File Explorer 34. Viva Video – QU Video Inc 35. Meitu 36. Vigo Video 37. New Video Status 38. DU Recorder 39. Vault- Hide 40. Cache Cleaner DU App studio 41. DU Cleaner 42. DU Browser 43. Hago Play With New Friends 44. Cam Scanner 45. Clean Master – Cheetah Mobile 46. Wonder Camera 47. Photo Wonder 48. QQ Player 49. We Meet 50. Sweet Selfie 51. Baidu Translate 52. Vmate 53. QQ International 54. QQ Security Center 55. QQ Launcher 56. U Video 57. V fly Status Video 58. Mobile Legends 59. DU Privacy
The Nationalists are with NAMO!
Reference Link : https://www.businessinsider.in/india/news/pm-narendra-modi-will-address-the-nation-at-4-pm-tomorrow/articleshow/76696511.cms?upcache=2&utm_source=browser_notification&utm_medium=chrome&utm_campaign=BI_Browser_Notification_New