PM MODI INSULATES INDIA FROM GLOBAL SLOWDOWN!
1. FDI investments ZOOM to record $ 39 bn in the first half of this calendar year 2019!
2. The FPI inflows ( foreign portfolio investments in Indian Stocks) also stood at record level of $13 bn in this period.
3. Both the above demonstrate the confidence that the world has in the India Narrative scripted by MODI.
4. As a result the Indian Rupee has depreciated only by a small 1.7% against the US Dollar so far in 2019.
5. Source: the data released by the Dept of Industrial and Internal Trade Promotion, GOI ( DPPI) and Reuters.