The much touted ” grand show” turns out to be a damn squib, so much so that their patrons,the ” mainstream press” is SHY OF GIVING IT THE HEAD LINE SPACE!
1. The allies deny oxygen support to the Dynastic Party gasping in political ventilator!
2 . WHO ALL KEPT AWAY
1. As soon as the bench assembled for the hearing on Monday, Chief Justice of India (CJI) made it clear, “We are not hearing review petitions, we are only hearing the SEVEN QUESTIONS REFERRED TO THIS LARGER BENCH BY THE FIVE-JUDGE BENCH”.
2.There are more than 50 review petitions, which…
1. The Shiv Sena, in an editorial in its mouthpiece Saamna on Monday, said the government should give a TIGHT SLAP TO those who are talking about the country’s division by including Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) in India.
2.“The government is angry with JNU’s ‘tukde-tukde gang’ but instead of making…
1. This cosmic definition given by him some 15,000 years ago holds good even today and shall hold good for ever!
2. Krishna tells a confounded and confused Arjuna on the Kurukshetra battle field thus:-
2.1. In Sanskrit
” Karmandriyani Samyamya, ya asthe manasa smaran; Indriyathanvi Mudhathma, MITHYACHARA sa uchyathe”
Note: dear friends,…
1. PM MODI exposes the true colors of paid , surrogate ” historians” in his address at an event in Kolkata yesterday.
2. ” They reduced the history of India to a struggle for power , success in wars and violence related to it, BUT IGNORED HOW THE PEOPLE DEALT…
MERCURIAL MAMAMTA TO SHARE DAIS WITH PM MODI AT A KOLKATA PORT TRUST FUNCTION ON SUNDAY, Jan 12
1. Has BJP’s ” Track 2″ diplomacy tamed Mamata?
2. In spite of relentlessly spitting fire over the CAB, and in spite of her whip, as many as 8 of her 22 MPs…
1. ” ACCESS TO INTERNET IS A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT UNDER ARTICLE 19 OF THE CONSTITUTION”,RULES SUPREME COURT JUST NOW.
2. The SC was hearing a batch of petitions challenging the restrictions imposed in J&K since August 2018 after the parliament revoked the special status of the state GIVEN TEMPORARILY under…