** BJP stalwarts Shree.Lal Krishna Advani and Murali manohar Joshi are among those acquitted.
1. “The demolition was spontaneous; there was NO CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY”, the judgement says.
2. During the trail over nearly three decades, 10 of the 42 accused had passed away.
3. It was on December 6, 1992 that the…
1. The Nationalist Central Govt. has FROZEN its bank accounts; all its staff are now leaving India for good.
2. CBI RAIDS
2.1. Amnesty’s offices in Bengaluru were raided by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in November last year in connection with accusations that the non-profit had received foreign funds…
1. ABOUT THE MQ 9B
1.1.MQ-9B is part of GA-ASI’s Predator series of armed Medium-altitude, Long-endurance (MALE) RPAS that has flown more than six million flight hours till date.
1.2. MQ-9B contains both hardware and software upgrades, such as improved structural fatigue and damage tolerance and more robust flight control software,…
1. US Defence Secretary Mark Esper said: “Modernizing the nuclear strategic triad is a top priority of our military, It’s key to our nation’s defence. It provides that strategic nuclear deterrent that we depend on day after day – that we’ve depended on decade after decade.”
2. US Air Force…
The Post-Poll, people’s Mandate betraying Maha Govt set to FALL?
* Sanjay Raut holds “secret” meeting with Fadnavis
1. WANTED TO DISCUSS “CERTAIN ISSUES”–RAUT
1.1.A day after his ‘secret’ meeting with former chief minister Devendra Fadnavis, Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut on Sunday said he met the BJP leader to discuss certain…
1.Yesterday, our PM MODI delivered a 22 minute virtual address to the UN General Assembly’s 75th Annual Session in New York.
2.EVALUATION BY CONTEXT
2.1.Any address by the Head of the Government of a nation at a World Body of Nations has the primary object of propagating his country’s interests in…
*Part-2-Th three Bills liberate the Farmers from shackles imposed by the Ruling Party Vested Interests in the States
Note: Part-1 of this series was posed by me on 23.09.2020
1.1.“Agriculture” is a State Subject under Entry No.14 of the List II of our Constitution.
1.2.Article 245(1) empowers the State Legislatures to make…