IT IS AMERICA ALL THE WAY IN FIGHTING AND DEFEATING RELIGIOUS FASCISM DRIVEN TERROR ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
1. The world’ s MOST THREATENED democratic leader , Donald Trump DARES to visit Afghanistan of all places to THANK HIS 12,000/ soldiers still fighting sub human terror there , for 18 long years, to be exact.
2. I have said that Sanathana Dharma, though reveled in Bharat, is a self-manifesting philosophy, which resides in the hearts of all civilised humans in the world, endowed with “Sathvik” or ” Rajasik” virtues.
2.1. The Rajasik ones turn Karmayogis to defend DHRMA ,wherever it is endangered.
2.2. This is exactly what the Americans have done ever since during and after the end of world war II, through the cold war era and fighting the new breed of religious terror , be it in West Asia or elsewhere .
3. TRUMP BRINGS THE TALIBAN TO ITS KNEES
3.1. After abruptly breaking the year long peace talks with it in September this year, Trump fretted out the Talibanis from their caves through precise, heavy , high tech firing.
3.2. The devils couldn’t take it and begged for peace again!
4. During his visit, he spent two and a half hours with the American soldiers and also met the beleagured Afghan President Ashrah Ghani.
5. At the end of the visit, Trump, who had run his 2016 election campaign promising to end the ‘ endless wars being fought for others, DECLARED – ” WE WILL STAY IN AFGHAN UNTIL WE HAVE A DEAL OR HAVE TOTAL VICTORY”!
6. India has to learn a lot about the PRACTICE of the ” Karma Yogi” aspect of Sanathana Dharma from the Americans, if we want to achieve what we keep preaching!
7. No doubt, Statesman PM MODI has marked a beginning through surgical strikes and revocation of Article 370 but we have to do a lot more to eliminate the INTERNAL ENEMIES OF ALL HUES SOON.
8. We also have to take the next logical step in Afghan to encircle Pakistan on its western borders and also act proactively in preventing the State sponsored atrocities against the minorities there, apart from paying attention to the aspirations of the suppressed regions and people there.
9. Universal peace does not come on a platter; it can be achieved only through persevering , humongous efforts over a long haul.
9.1. No price is unjustified or high in doing this.